Wanted Wednesday suspect failed to show up at Harrow Crown Court
- Credit: Archant
Frank Atsu Agbemafle, 34, is accused of dangerous driving
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man who failed to turn up in court.
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of 34-year-old Frank Atsu Agbemafle.
He was due to go on trial at Harrow Crown Court accused of dangerous driving.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
You may also want to watch:
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
- 1 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 2 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 3 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 4 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 5 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 6 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 7 Kensal Rise Triathlon team raises £130,800 for local charities
- 8 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 9 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Agbemafle should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively Agbemafle can hand himself in.