Wanted Wednesday suspect failed to show up at court
- Credit: Archant
Marco Varo, 40, is charged with drug offences
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man accused of drug offences who failed to turn up at his trial.
Marco Varo, 40, was due to appear at Hendon Magistrates Court in relation to cultivation of cannabis.
Each week Brent Police will be releasing a photo of the Wanted Wednesday Suspect.
These are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud and violent crimes in Brent but police have not been able to locate them.
You may also want to watch:
Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “Brent Police and our partners will use every tactic to disrupt, catch and convict people who break the law. There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
If you have any information please contact the Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 3 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 7 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom