Nine arrested following ‘violent disturbance’ in Alperton where two men were run over by cars
- Credit: Archant
Nine people have been arrested following a “violent altercation” in Alperton where two men were run over by cars.
Officers were called to Alperton Underground Station in Ealing Road at 1:28am this morning.
Two men, both in their 20s, had been injured by cars and were taken to hospital, police said.
One victim has since been discharged but the other remains in hospital, his injuries not life threatening.
Police recovered items including poles and belts, that may have been used as weapons during the brawl, Scotland Yard said.
You may also want to watch:
Nine people were arrested and are currently in detention at various west London police stations.
A police spokesperson said: “ There had apparently been a violent altercation at the scene and two men (...) required medical attention.”
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 8 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
Witnesses and those with information can call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC. Quote CAD 363/16APR.
Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.