Vintage flea market returns to Brent
Shoppers encouraged to wear their finest vintage attire
A popular vintage flea market which has taken inspiration from the trendy streets of Brooklyn, New York, returns to Brent on Saturday.
Original art, vintage fashion, music, homewares, handmade jewellery, delicious cakes, kids’ clothes and food will all be on sale at the Kensal Flea Market.
The �1 entrance fee on the door will be donated to two charities - Contact the Elderly and the Samaritans.
There will also be a 3D photo studio set up by company, Photobooth Out of Order, where people can have retro inspired portraits taken in a bespoke Flea setting – all in aid of charity too.
You may also want to watch:
People are urged to dress up in their finest vintage attire.
The boutique market was set up by Juliet Kinsman, a travel writer who also runs Kensal Rise blog, Park Life, which is dedicated to celebrating the different communities living in NW6 and NW10.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Dykes hurt as QPR topple Hatters to end season on winning note
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 QPR boss Warburton not worried about Dykes' injury
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
The market will take place between noon and 7.30pm at Paradise by Way of Kensal Green, 19 Kilburn Lane, on Saturday, November 12.
For more information visit www.kensalflea.com