Vintage flea market returns to Brent
Shoppers encouraged to wear their finest vintage attire
A popular vintage flea market which has taken inspiration from the trendy streets of Brooklyn, New York, returns to Brent on Saturday.
Original art, vintage fashion, music, homewares, handmade jewellery, delicious cakes, kids’ clothes and food will all be on sale at the Kensal Flea Market.
The �1 entrance fee on the door will be donated to two charities - Contact the Elderly and the Samaritans.
There will also be a 3D photo studio set up by company, Photobooth Out of Order, where people can have retro inspired portraits taken in a bespoke Flea setting – all in aid of charity too.
You may also want to watch:
People are urged to dress up in their finest vintage attire.
The boutique market was set up by Juliet Kinsman, a travel writer who also runs Kensal Rise blog, Park Life, which is dedicated to celebrating the different communities living in NW6 and NW10.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Summer in the City: Five things to do in Brent this weekend
The market will take place between noon and 7.30pm at Paradise by Way of Kensal Green, 19 Kilburn Lane, on Saturday, November 12.
For more information visit www.kensalflea.com