Vintage flea market returns to Brent
Shoppers encouraged to wear their finest vintage attire
A popular vintage flea market which has taken inspiration from the trendy streets of Brooklyn, New York, returns to Brent on Saturday.
Original art, vintage fashion, music, homewares, handmade jewellery, delicious cakes, kids’ clothes and food will all be on sale at the Kensal Flea Market.
The �1 entrance fee on the door will be donated to two charities - Contact the Elderly and the Samaritans.
There will also be a 3D photo studio set up by company, Photobooth Out of Order, where people can have retro inspired portraits taken in a bespoke Flea setting – all in aid of charity too.
You may also want to watch:
People are urged to dress up in their finest vintage attire.
The boutique market was set up by Juliet Kinsman, a travel writer who also runs Kensal Rise blog, Park Life, which is dedicated to celebrating the different communities living in NW6 and NW10.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 4 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
The market will take place between noon and 7.30pm at Paradise by Way of Kensal Green, 19 Kilburn Lane, on Saturday, November 12.
For more information visit www.kensalflea.com