Video: Three arrested after drunken brawl at Robbie Williams concert at Wembley Stadium
- Credit: Archant
Second mass fight in venue after football fan clashed during the FA Cup semi-final in April
Three people were arrested after a drunken brawl took place at a Robbie Williams concert at Wembley Stadium.
Police were called to the venue after security guards detained the trio as the former Take That singer played to thousands of fans.
One was held for being drunken and disorderly, a second for Grievous Bodily Harm and the third for criminal damage.
They were later released with no further charge following the incident on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
In April, scores of football fans fought each other in the stadium during the FA Cup semi-final between Millwall and Wigan Athletic.
- 1 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 4 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 5 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 6 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 7 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 8 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 9 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 10 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears