Video: Three arrested after drunken brawl at Robbie Williams concert at Wembley Stadium
- Credit: Archant
Second mass fight in venue after football fan clashed during the FA Cup semi-final in April
Three people were arrested after a drunken brawl took place at a Robbie Williams concert at Wembley Stadium.
Police were called to the venue after security guards detained the trio as the former Take That singer played to thousands of fans.
One was held for being drunken and disorderly, a second for Grievous Bodily Harm and the third for criminal damage.
They were later released with no further charge following the incident on Sunday.
In April, scores of football fans fought each other in the stadium during the FA Cup semi-final between Millwall and Wigan Athletic.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 3 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 4 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 5 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 6 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 9 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 10 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street