Video: Kensal Rise actor and rapper stars in film challenge movie
- Credit: Archant
Ashley Thomas aka Bashy features in ‘At First Sight’ alongside Hannah Atherton
An actor from Kensal Rise stars in a short movie which was shot as part of a film challenge.
Ashley Thomas, a former pupil at Newman Catholic College in Harlesden, plays one half of a couple in ‘At First Sight’ a three-minute film which portrays a bittersweet story of boy meets girl.
The 28-year-old, who has also carved out a successful career as rapper ‘Bashy’, stars alongside Hannah Atherton - who is the sister of actress Gemma.
Filmmaker David Allain made the movie as part of a challenge by Panasonic and Rankin Film Productions to make a movie using a Lumix GH3 camera.
You may also want to watch:
Ashley said: “I am delighted with the results and hope the audience enjoys watching ‘At First Sight’ as much as we enjoyed making it.”
- 1 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 4 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 5 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 6 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 7 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 8 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 9 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 10 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns