Video: Kensal Rise actor and rapper stars in film challenge movie
- Credit: Archant
Ashley Thomas aka Bashy features in ‘At First Sight’ alongside Hannah Atherton
An actor from Kensal Rise stars in a short movie which was shot as part of a film challenge.
Ashley Thomas, a former pupil at Newman Catholic College in Harlesden, plays one half of a couple in ‘At First Sight’ a three-minute film which portrays a bittersweet story of boy meets girl.
The 28-year-old, who has also carved out a successful career as rapper ‘Bashy’, stars alongside Hannah Atherton - who is the sister of actress Gemma.
Filmmaker David Allain made the movie as part of a challenge by Panasonic and Rankin Film Productions to make a movie using a Lumix GH3 camera.
You may also want to watch:
Ashley said: “I am delighted with the results and hope the audience enjoys watching ‘At First Sight’ as much as we enjoyed making it.”
- 1 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 2 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 3 QPR have 'great opportunity' to reach last eight of Carabao Cup
- 4 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 8 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill