Vale Farm Sports Centre’s celebrates fourth birthday under new management
- Credit: Archant
A sports centre in Sudbury celebrated its fourth birthday with a gift for its 444th customer.
Vale Farm Sports Centre, in Watford Road celebrated its fourth year of a ten-year contract under the management of Everyone Active, in partnership with Brent Council on November 1.
Ash Dattani from Fulton Road in Wembley was the fortunate 444th customer to receive four prizes – an annual family membership, annual swimming lessons, four personal training sessions and a Bumper Stunt Rider bike.
The 33-year-old, who has two children with his wife Khyati Dattani, said: “I can’t believe I won these amazing prizes. I feel so lucky. I have been using Vale Farm Sports Centre for two years and love coming here. I especially enjoy bringing my son to tennis and swimming and can’t wait to enjoy all of my great prizes in and out of the centre. It’s brilliant that my whole family can enjoy them too.”
In a birthday boost, the sports centre also received its fifth service award. The Customer Services Excellence Award one-year review is added to its Quest, Investors in People, Swim 21 and Inclusive Fitness Initiative awards collected in the last four years.
Changes at the centre include the refurbishment of the gym, changing areas, conference rooms and dance studio. There is a new target gym, spinning studio, sauna and steam room area, virtual classes and a specialist learning hub for local education groups.
Chris Williams, Everyone Active contract manager, said: “Huge congratulations to Ash Dattani on winning the fantastic prize. We are very proud of our facilities, staff and members here at Vale Farm Sports Centre and everything we have achieved over the last four years. It’s through the hard work of our team and loyalty of our members that we achieve such success.”
- 1 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 2 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 3 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 4 Battle lines drawn as school’s 3G pitch decision heads to meeting
- 5 Police officers barred for 'shameful' misconduct over murdered sisters
- 6 Met Police arrest more than 900 in London-wide knife crime op
- 7 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack
- 8 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 9 Handcuffing: What is the Met's new policy and why has it been introduced?
- 10 Covid-19: How Brent's current cases compare to November 2020