Vale Farm Sports Centre offers emergency workers free memberships
- Credit: Archant
A leisure centre in Brent is offering emergency service workers free membership for two months.
Vale Farm Sports Centre in Watford Road, Sudbury, has 200 spaces up for grabs on a first come, first serve basis from Friday.
To take advantage of the offer you must show proof of your employment.
After the two-month period is over workers will be offered a discounted cooperate membership so they can continue using the facilities which include a sauna, swimming pool, tennis courts and a 107 station gym.
Chris Williams, the centre’s manager, said: “We would like to thank the local NHS staff, Fire Service and Police Service for their hard work in the community with this free pass.
“We hope it will allow them to keep in good shape and of good health so that they can continue with the fantastic work they do in Brent.”
To enquire about the free membership email email@example.com.
- 1 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 2 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 3 Brent tenant 'distressed' at housing waiting list change
- 4 Goalkeeper Dieng nets late equaliser to save QPR at Sunderland
- 5 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 6 London among areas where drought is declared
- 7 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 8 New Kilburn mural to highlight borough's cultural heritage
- 9 Unarmed boy stabbed to death in his home by group ‘out for blood’, court told
- 10 Man due in court over Wembley murder
If the initiative is successful Vale Farm Sports Centre will look into running it again later on in the year.