Vale Farm Sport Centre offers free tennis lesson to Brent residents
- Credit: Archant
Sessions will run throughout June in celebration of Wimbledon
A leisure centre in Sudbury is offering free tennis lesson to residents until the end of the month in celebration of Wimbledon.
Vale Farm Sports Centre in Watford Road, will be running a series of session for adults and children of all levels of fitness.
The centre hopes that the classes will allow participants to enjoy the biggest event in the tennis calendar this summer, whether a beginner, amateur or professional.
Chris Williams, contract manager at Vale Farm Sports Centre, said: “We are very much looking forward to Wimbledon and are excited to be welcoming the tennis season with our free lessons. We hope the community will get involved and take advantage of this fun, family friendly activity.”
You may also want to watch:
Wimbledon will take place this year from June 24 – July 7.
To book your free session call 0208 908 6545 or to find out more about Vale Farm Sports Centre visit www.harpersfitness.co.uk.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 7 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears
- 8 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 9 St Mark's Hospital doctor takes bowel cancer programme to Iraq
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'