Vale Farm Sport Centre offers free tennis lesson to Brent residents
- Credit: Archant
Sessions will run throughout June in celebration of Wimbledon
A leisure centre in Sudbury is offering free tennis lesson to residents until the end of the month in celebration of Wimbledon.
Vale Farm Sports Centre in Watford Road, will be running a series of session for adults and children of all levels of fitness.
The centre hopes that the classes will allow participants to enjoy the biggest event in the tennis calendar this summer, whether a beginner, amateur or professional.
Chris Williams, contract manager at Vale Farm Sports Centre, said: “We are very much looking forward to Wimbledon and are excited to be welcoming the tennis season with our free lessons. We hope the community will get involved and take advantage of this fun, family friendly activity.”
You may also want to watch:
Wimbledon will take place this year from June 24 – July 7.
To book your free session call 0208 908 6545 or to find out more about Vale Farm Sports Centre visit www.harpersfitness.co.uk.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 6 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 7 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 10 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize