US thriller 24 films new series at Wembley Stadium
- Credit: Archant
The cast and crew of hit US thriller 24 flew across the Atlantic to film at Wembley Stadium for their latest series.
Kiefer Sutherland, who plays main protagonist, Jack Bauer in the popular drama series, tweeted a picture of himself with co-star, William Devane, at the iconic stadium.
He wrote on the social media site: “Shooting at Wembley Stadium with William Devane. Pretty Awesome.”
The 24 assemble have been spotted film at various locations across the capital including. Vauxhall, South London, where they filmed explosive scenes for their upcoming series entitiled: 24: Live Another Day.
The Golden Globe winning drama series follows the life as Counter Terrorist Unit (CTU) agent Bauer who typically finds himself racing against the clock to thwart multiple terrorist plots.
You may also want to watch:
The new series starts next month.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed