US thriller 24 films new series at Wembley Stadium
- Credit: Archant
The cast and crew of hit US thriller 24 flew across the Atlantic to film at Wembley Stadium for their latest series.
Kiefer Sutherland, who plays main protagonist, Jack Bauer in the popular drama series, tweeted a picture of himself with co-star, William Devane, at the iconic stadium.
He wrote on the social media site: “Shooting at Wembley Stadium with William Devane. Pretty Awesome.”
The 24 assemble have been spotted film at various locations across the capital including. Vauxhall, South London, where they filmed explosive scenes for their upcoming series entitiled: 24: Live Another Day.
The Golden Globe winning drama series follows the life as Counter Terrorist Unit (CTU) agent Bauer who typically finds himself racing against the clock to thwart multiple terrorist plots.
The new series starts next month.
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 3 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 4 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 5 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 6 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 7 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 8 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 9 West Hampstead and Kilburn up first for new team to battle fly-tipping
- 10 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues