A MAN was stabbed in the chest as he waited for a taxi on New Year s Day. The 26-year-old victim and his cousin were standing outside the Corner Shop in Craven Park Road, Harlesden at the junction with St Thomas Road, at around 4.05am on January 1 waitin
A MAN was stabbed in the chest as he waited for a taxi on New Year's Day.
The 26-year-old victim and his cousin were standing outside the Corner Shop in Craven Park Road, Harlesden at the junction with St Thomas Road, at around 4.05am on January 1 waiting for a cab.
The victim's cousin then went to look for the cab and while gone, the victim was approached by a man and stabbed him in the lower chest.
The knife-wielding thug then walked off towards St Thomas Road, followed by a woman and two other men.
The victim was taken to hospital where he is currently in a stable condition.
The first suspect is described as a black man, 18 to 25 years old, wearing a black coat and black trousers.
- 1 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 2 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 3 Have your say on proposed changes to constituencies in Brent
- 4 'Lucky escape': Four flee Wembley house fire where smoke alarms weren't working
- 5 Brent cycling group calls to improve rather than remove LTNs
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 7 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 8 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 9 Stonebridge community group to keep fighting after losing Bridge Park appeal
- 10 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
The woman is described as white wearing dark skinny jeans, blue half sleeved cardigan with white top of medium build with her hair tied up with a gold head band.
The other two men are described as black, 5ft 9ins tall, one wearing a black coat, white trainers and a green hat.
Det Con Sarb Kaur said: "We know that there would have been a large number of people in the area and I would appeal for anyone who was nearby or who has any information to this incident to come forward and contact me at Brent Police on 020 8733 3709 or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 555 111.