Unclaimed winning Euromillion ticket bought in Brent is worth �167k
Residents are being urged to check their old tickets
Friday the 13th is a very lucky day for someone who bought a Euromillion ticket in the borough and has yet to check it – it’s worth �167,444.20.
Anyone who bought a ticket in Brent on July 13 are being urged to check and double-check if they are the unknowing winner.
The winning ticket matched the five main numbers and one Lucky Star in the EuroMillions draw where the numbers were 8, 18, 25, 35, 46 and the Lucky Star numbers 4 and 9.
The deadline to claim the life-changing sum is January 9 next year otherwise the money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to The National Lottery Good Causes.
You may also want to watch:
A National Lottery spokesman is urging people to leave no stone unturned as they hunt for the possible winning ticket.
He said: “We’re urging everyone to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.
- 1 Wembley bar issued final warning for late nights and Covid 'breach'
- 2 Thirteen arrested following trafficking raids in Kingsbury and Romania
- 3 Petrol crisis: Brawls, long queues and empty stations across Brent
- 4 Neighbours call on council to halt Neasden underpass housing plans
- 5 Kingsbury bar loses alcohol licence for hosting parties during pandemic
- 6 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 7 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 8 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 9 Brondesbury park woman denies killing Wembley pensioner
- 10 Planning permission approved for QPR’s new training ground
“Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa – someone out there could literally be sitting on a fortune!
“We’re desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life.
“We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their win.”
If you think you have the winning ticket you should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.