Unclaimed winning Euromillion ticket bought in Brent is worth �167k
Residents are being urged to check their old tickets
Friday the 13th is a very lucky day for someone who bought a Euromillion ticket in the borough and has yet to check it – it’s worth �167,444.20.
Anyone who bought a ticket in Brent on July 13 are being urged to check and double-check if they are the unknowing winner.
The winning ticket matched the five main numbers and one Lucky Star in the EuroMillions draw where the numbers were 8, 18, 25, 35, 46 and the Lucky Star numbers 4 and 9.
The deadline to claim the life-changing sum is January 9 next year otherwise the money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to The National Lottery Good Causes.
You may also want to watch:
A National Lottery spokesman is urging people to leave no stone unturned as they hunt for the possible winning ticket.
He said: “We’re urging everyone to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 6 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 7 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 10 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
“Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa – someone out there could literally be sitting on a fortune!
“We’re desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life.
“We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their win.”
If you think you have the winning ticket you should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.