Unclaimed winning Euromillion ticket bought in Brent is worth �167k
Residents are being urged to check their old tickets
Friday the 13th is a very lucky day for someone who bought a Euromillion ticket in the borough and has yet to check it – it’s worth �167,444.20.
Anyone who bought a ticket in Brent on July 13 are being urged to check and double-check if they are the unknowing winner.
The winning ticket matched the five main numbers and one Lucky Star in the EuroMillions draw where the numbers were 8, 18, 25, 35, 46 and the Lucky Star numbers 4 and 9.
The deadline to claim the life-changing sum is January 9 next year otherwise the money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to The National Lottery Good Causes.
A National Lottery spokesman is urging people to leave no stone unturned as they hunt for the possible winning ticket.
He said: “We’re urging everyone to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 4 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 5 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 6 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 7 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 8 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 9 Man dies following 'medical episode' in Harlesden
- 10 Injured moped driver appeal after Dollis Hill collision
“Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa – someone out there could literally be sitting on a fortune!
“We’re desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life.
“We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their win.”
If you think you have the winning ticket you should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.