Two teens from Willesden accused of gunning down young mother on her doorstep
One of the accused is allegedly one of the country’s youngest ever contract killer
TWO Willesden teenagers accused of gunning down a young mother on her doorstep will stand trial in March next year.
The 16-year-olds, who cannot be named for legal reasons, are charged with the murder of Gulistan Subasi who was shot dead on March 22 this year.
The 26-year-old answered the door to her mother’s flat in Homerton, east London, when she was shot in the chest.
One of the teenagers allegedly pulled the trigger on Ms Subsai at the age of 15 making him one of the country’s youngest ever accused contract killer.
You may also want to watch:
The youth appeared before the Old Bailey today (Friday) via videolink to deny Ms Subasi’s murder.
The other 16-year-old denied the same charge, along with Izak Billy, 21, of Pember Road, Kensal Rise, Leigh Bryan, 25, from Hornsey, Serdar Ozbek, 28, from Wood Green and Paul Nicoloau, 28, from Tottenham.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Dykes hurt as QPR topple Hatters to end season on winning note
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 QPR boss Warburton not worried about Dykes' injury
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
Billy also denied making a threat to kill on April 7 this year.
All six will stand trial on March 14 next year.
The case is expected to last six weeks.