Two teens from Willesden accused of gunning down young mother on her doorstep
One of the accused is allegedly one of the country’s youngest ever contract killer
TWO Willesden teenagers accused of gunning down a young mother on her doorstep will stand trial in March next year.
The 16-year-olds, who cannot be named for legal reasons, are charged with the murder of Gulistan Subasi who was shot dead on March 22 this year.
The 26-year-old answered the door to her mother’s flat in Homerton, east London, when she was shot in the chest.
One of the teenagers allegedly pulled the trigger on Ms Subsai at the age of 15 making him one of the country’s youngest ever accused contract killer.
You may also want to watch:
The youth appeared before the Old Bailey today (Friday) via videolink to deny Ms Subasi’s murder.
The other 16-year-old denied the same charge, along with Izak Billy, 21, of Pember Road, Kensal Rise, Leigh Bryan, 25, from Hornsey, Serdar Ozbek, 28, from Wood Green and Paul Nicoloau, 28, from Tottenham.
- 1 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 2 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 QPR boss 'disappointed' as two late goals cost his side at West Brom
- 9 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 10 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
Billy also denied making a threat to kill on April 7 this year.
All six will stand trial on March 14 next year.
The case is expected to last six weeks.