Two people freed from the wreckage of three car crash in Harlesden
Four people have been taken to hospital
Fire crews have freed two people who were trapped in the wreckage of a crash involving three cars in Harlesden.
A total of four people were injured in the road smash in Acton Lane at around 3.10pm this afternoon (Wednesday).
A man and a woman, both in their 50s, were treated for minor injuries at the scene before being taken to Central Middlesex Hospital in Park Royal.
The people freed from the wreckage have also been taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The crash caused traffic chaos in the Harlesden area.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London