Two people escape fire at warehouse in Park Royal
- Credit: sub
Two people escaped a fire which tore through a steel fabrication warehouse in Park Royal yesterday evening.
Six engines and 35 firefighters and officers from Wembley, Acton, Park Royal and Willesden stations were called to the scene in Minerva Road at 6.19pm.
The fire, which damaged a mezzanine floor and part of the single storey building’s roof, was under control by 7.53pm.
Several roads in the area were cordoned off while the blaze was being tackled.
No casualties have been reported,
You may also want to watch:
An investigation has been launched into the cause of the fire.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women
- 8 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 9 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 10 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win