Two more men accused of gunning down Queen’s Park electrician in Paddington
Both were arrested yesterday by detectives investigating murder of 22-year-old
Two more men have been charged with the murder of an electrician who was gunned down outside a takeaway shop.
Daniel Smith, 22, from Queen’s Park, died after he was shot outside KFC in Harrow Road, Paddington, in May 22 last year.
Yesterday (Wednesday), Shane Lewis, of Fairlight Avenue, Harlesden, and Zeleke Ford from Watford, were re-arrested and subsequently charged with his murder.
Both men are due to appear before Brent Magistrates’ Court today (Thursday).
You may also want to watch:
Kervin Kavuala, of Granville Road, South Kilburn, appeared before Brent Magistrates’ Court in August charged with Mr Smith’s murder.
The 27-year-old was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey at a later date.
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 Teenager jailed after robbing sex worker at knifepoint
- 4 Police appeal for missing woman from Cricklewood
- 5 The Repair Shop’s Jay Blades on how he mended his own life
- 6 Parents 'not consulted' on restructuring of Brondesbury Park primary school
- 7 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 8 Kilburn residents shout 'save our square' from over-development
- 9 Exhibition celebrating Gujarati influences launches in Willesden
- 10 Police officer convicted after being caught drink driving