Two more men accused of gunning down Queen’s Park electrician in Paddington
Both were arrested yesterday by detectives investigating murder of 22-year-old
Two more men have been charged with the murder of an electrician who was gunned down outside a takeaway shop.
Daniel Smith, 22, from Queen’s Park, died after he was shot outside KFC in Harrow Road, Paddington, in May 22 last year.
Yesterday (Wednesday), Shane Lewis, of Fairlight Avenue, Harlesden, and Zeleke Ford from Watford, were re-arrested and subsequently charged with his murder.
Both men are due to appear before Brent Magistrates’ Court today (Thursday).
You may also want to watch:
Kervin Kavuala, of Granville Road, South Kilburn, appeared before Brent Magistrates’ Court in August charged with Mr Smith’s murder.
The 27-year-old was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey at a later date.
- 1 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 2 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 3 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 4 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 5 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 6 Kensal Rise Triathlon team raises £130,800 for local charities
- 7 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 8 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'
- 9 QPR boss Warburton 'frustrated' with defeat away to Bournemouth
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley