Two men from Brent killed in North Circular Road car crash
Two men from Brent have been named today as the victims of a car crash on the North Circular Road which left three people dead.
Toheed Robani, 34, of, Litchfield Gardens, Willesden, and Haider Qureshi, 28, of Westfield Close, Kingsbury, died after the Subaru they were travelling in crashed on October 23 last year.
Jawad Qureshi, 28, from Harrow, Haider’s uncle, also died in the crash.
Investigating officers believe the Subaru was travelling westbound on the A406 in Arnos Grove when it hit the central reservation before colliding with a lorry travelling eastbound.
The car then caught fire.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the lorry suffered minor injuries.
Two men who were in a Vauxhall Astra which was also involved in the collision suffered from minor injuries.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 8 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 9 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 10 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
Both were discharged and arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving
They have since been bailed until a date in late February.
A post mortem carried out at Haringey Mortuary gave Mr Robani’s cause of death as head injuries and the other two victims as multiple injuries.
Officers from the Road Death Investigation Unit at Chadwell Heath Traffic Garage are investigating.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information are asked to call the witness line on 020 8597 4874.