Two people taken to hospital as double decker bus crashes into Kensal Rise estate agent
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been taken to hospital after a double-decker bus crashed into a Kensal Rise estate agent.
Daniel’s Estate Agent in Chamberlayne Road took the full impact of the bus which drove through its shop just after 3.30pm this afternoon.
Police officers said two people including the driver have been taken to hospital with non life-threatening or life-changing injuries.
The road was closed in both directions but have reopened.
There have been no arrests. Enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
This report will be updated.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 6 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 7 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 8 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 9 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 10 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed