Two charged with the kidnap and murder of man found in Kilburn
Court hears father was seized from his home by masked men
Two people have been charged with the kidnap and murder of a father who was snatched from his home.
The body of Benjamin Ferell was found in a house in Burton Road, Kilburn, on November 15 last year, the day after he was grabbed from his Colindale home.
Detectives investigating his murder believe the 38-year-old was kidnapped by masked men who burst into his home.
Last week, Craig Smith, 22, of no fixed address, and Taheika Campbell, 21, from Harrow, were charged with the murder and kidnap of Mr Ferell.
You may also want to watch:
The pair are also accused of burglary with intent to cause GBH and unwarranted demands with menaces.
Both appeared before magistrates last week and Smith appeared before the Old Bailey today (Monday).
- 1 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 2 QPR boss pleased with Man United win and now looking to tie down Odubajo
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 5 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 6 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 7 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 8 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
- 9 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 10 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
He was remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing on October 27.
Campbell will appear before the Old Bailey tomorrow (Tuesday).