Two charged with the kidnap and murder of man found in Kilburn
Court hears father was seized from his home by masked men
Two people have been charged with the kidnap and murder of a father who was snatched from his home.
The body of Benjamin Ferell was found in a house in Burton Road, Kilburn, on November 15 last year, the day after he was grabbed from his Colindale home.
Detectives investigating his murder believe the 38-year-old was kidnapped by masked men who burst into his home.
Last week, Craig Smith, 22, of no fixed address, and Taheika Campbell, 21, from Harrow, were charged with the murder and kidnap of Mr Ferell.
You may also want to watch:
The pair are also accused of burglary with intent to cause GBH and unwarranted demands with menaces.
Both appeared before magistrates last week and Smith appeared before the Old Bailey today (Monday).
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 5 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 8 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
- 9 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
He was remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing on October 27.
Campbell will appear before the Old Bailey tomorrow (Tuesday).