Two charged with the kidnap and murder of man found in Kilburn
Court hears father was seized from his home by masked men
Two people have been charged with the kidnap and murder of a father who was snatched from his home.
The body of Benjamin Ferell was found in a house in Burton Road, Kilburn, on November 15 last year, the day after he was grabbed from his Colindale home.
Detectives investigating his murder believe the 38-year-old was kidnapped by masked men who burst into his home.
Last week, Craig Smith, 22, of no fixed address, and Taheika Campbell, 21, from Harrow, were charged with the murder and kidnap of Mr Ferell.
You may also want to watch:
The pair are also accused of burglary with intent to cause GBH and unwarranted demands with menaces.
Both appeared before magistrates last week and Smith appeared before the Old Bailey today (Monday).
- 1 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 2 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 3 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 4 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 7 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 8 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 9 QPR will look to wrap up the season strongly at home to Luton Town
- 10 Kilburn councillor resigns from Labour group to become Independent
He was remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing on October 27.
Campbell will appear before the Old Bailey tomorrow (Tuesday).