Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- Credit: David Nathan
Two people have been arrested following a night of bloodshed in Queen's Park.
Emergency services including armed officers were called to Beethoven Street on Sunday (June 13) to reports of gunshots heard in the vicinity.
A 26-year-old man was found with a suspected gunshot injury and was taken to hospital by the London Ambulance Service, Scotland Yard said.
A 19-year-old man was found nearby with a stab injury.
A third man, aged 29-years-old, was found injured and taken to hospital
You may also want to watch:
None of those injured are believed to be in a life-threatening or life changing condition, police added.
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and remain in custody.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 4 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 5 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 9 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
Detectives from the Met’s Specialist Crime unit are investigating.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC and quote Cad 7211/13JUN.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.