Two 13-year-old girls missing from Cricklewood
- Credit: Archant
Police are growing concerned for the safety of two 13-year-old girls who went missing from Cricklewood in the early hours of Wednesday morning.
Mia Livingstone and Daho Arabella, both 13, have been missing since 6am on November 1 following a sleepover at an address in Cricklewood.
The pair are friends and are believed to be together, police said.
Mia is a white female with straight mousey hair and Daho is a light-skinned black female with long curly hair.
It is not known what they might be wearing or where they might have gone.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are asking anyone who knows the current whereabouts of Mia and Daho to call police on 101.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women
- 8 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 9 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 10 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win