Twelfth man arrested in connection with Wembley Stadium death
Cardiff City fan died from head injuries sustained outside the venue
A twelfth man has been arrested in connection with the death of a football fan outside Wembley Stadium.
Michael Dye, from Cardiff, was found with head injuries before the England V Wales Euro 2012 qualifier on September 7.
The 44-year-old was rushed to hospital but later died.
Yesterday (Tuesday), investigating officers questioned a 42-year-old man they arrested in Worcester.
You may also want to watch:
He has been bailed to return to a police station in mid-November pending further enquires.
On Sunday (11) three men were arrested after voluntarily attending a police station and also bailed to return in November.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
Six men arrested outside the stadium were released with no further action.
Ian Mytton, 41, from Redditch, Worcestershire, was remanded in custody after appearing before Redditch Magistrates’ Court on Monday charged with the manslaughter of Mr Dye.