Twelfth man arrested in connection with Wembley Stadium death
Cardiff City fan died from head injuries sustained outside the venue
A twelfth man has been arrested in connection with the death of a football fan outside Wembley Stadium.
Michael Dye, from Cardiff, was found with head injuries before the England V Wales Euro 2012 qualifier on September 7.
The 44-year-old was rushed to hospital but later died.
Yesterday (Tuesday), investigating officers questioned a 42-year-old man they arrested in Worcester.
He has been bailed to return to a police station in mid-November pending further enquires.
On Sunday (11) three men were arrested after voluntarily attending a police station and also bailed to return in November.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 6 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
Six men arrested outside the stadium were released with no further action.
Ian Mytton, 41, from Redditch, Worcestershire, was remanded in custody after appearing before Redditch Magistrates’ Court on Monday charged with the manslaughter of Mr Dye.