Twelfth man arrested in connection with Wembley Stadium death
Cardiff City fan died from head injuries sustained outside the venue
A twelfth man has been arrested in connection with the death of a football fan outside Wembley Stadium.
Michael Dye, from Cardiff, was found with head injuries before the England V Wales Euro 2012 qualifier on September 7.
The 44-year-old was rushed to hospital but later died.
Yesterday (Tuesday), investigating officers questioned a 42-year-old man they arrested in Worcester.
You may also want to watch:
He has been bailed to return to a police station in mid-November pending further enquires.
On Sunday (11) three men were arrested after voluntarily attending a police station and also bailed to return in November.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 QPR boss Warburton not worried about Dykes' injury
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
Six men arrested outside the stadium were released with no further action.
Ian Mytton, 41, from Redditch, Worcestershire, was remanded in custody after appearing before Redditch Magistrates’ Court on Monday charged with the manslaughter of Mr Dye.