Twelfth man arrested in connection with Wembley Stadium death
Cardiff City fan died from head injuries sustained outside the venue
A twelfth man has been arrested in connection with the death of a football fan outside Wembley Stadium.
Michael Dye, from Cardiff, was found with head injuries before the England V Wales Euro 2012 qualifier on September 7.
The 44-year-old was rushed to hospital but later died.
Yesterday (Tuesday), investigating officers questioned a 42-year-old man they arrested in Worcester.
He has been bailed to return to a police station in mid-November pending further enquires.
On Sunday (11) three men were arrested after voluntarily attending a police station and also bailed to return in November.
- 1 Plan for creating 25,500 homes around 'HS2 Superhub' passed
- 2 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 3 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
- 4 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 5 Series of failures sees Met Police placed under special measures
- 6 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 7 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 8 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 9 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 10 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
Six men arrested outside the stadium were released with no further action.
Ian Mytton, 41, from Redditch, Worcestershire, was remanded in custody after appearing before Redditch Magistrates’ Court on Monday charged with the manslaughter of Mr Dye.