Transport for London to change bus routes 206 and 224
- Credit: Archant
Transport for London has revealed proposals to change bus routes 206 and 224.
TfL will be in Brent Park Tesco in Great Central Way, until 2.20pm to outline its plans for the routes to shoppers and bus passengers.
The new routes aim to simplify and cut down on journey times.
Under the plans for the 206 route which runs between Kilburn Park Station and Wembley Park there will be no changes northbound.
However the southbound route towards Kilburn Park will no longer serve a bus stop on the North Circular Road and Great Central Way instead stopping at a new stop in Drury Way.
You may also want to watch:
Route 224 buses which runs between Mitchell Way in Neasden and Wembley Stadium would leave the new Brent Park Tesco stop and run stops in Drury Way, Besant Way and Pitfield Way in the St Raphael’s Estate before returning into Drury Way towards Brentfield Road.
However, the 224 will no longer serve a stop on Great Central Way and the North Circular Road.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 4 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 5 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 8 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
The first and last stop on the 224 would be changed to Brent Park Tesco.
For more information on TfL’s consultation, which closes on March 20, as well as detailed plans of the proposals and how to register your views visit here.