Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
We’ve rounded up traffic changes that might affect your journey over the next seven days.
Olive Road in Cricklewood remains closed until the end of August.
Anson Road is due to be closed from July 26 to August 26 as part of Thames Water's lead pipe replacement project.
Also closing from Monday week is Dartmouth Road, which links Kilburn to Willesden Green, until September 3.
There are delays on Maygrove Road, in Kilburn, until Wednesday (July 28).
There is a temporary closure in Meadow Way and Mead Terrace in Wembley from Monday until Wednesday from 8am until 5pm.
Work is taking place on Melville Road, Harlesden, from the junction with Gloucester close to Letterbeat Court from Monday until September 13.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 4 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 5 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 6 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 7 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 8 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 9 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 10 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
On Monday to Wednesday, Dryburgh Gardens, in Kingsbury, will be closed.
On Thursday and Friday, the North Way in Kingsbury will also be closed.
There are also delays on the North Circular Road up by Staples Corner where there will be lane closures from Wednesday to Friday.
There will be no service on the entire Metropolitan Line on Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 July until midday.
Replacement buses will operate north of Wembley Park.