Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
We’ve rounded up traffic changes that might affect your journey over the next seven days.
Olive Road in Cricklewood remains closed until the end of August.
Anson Road is due to be closed from July 26 to August 26 as part of Thames Water's lead pipe replacement project.
Also closing from Monday week is Dartmouth Road, which links Kilburn to Willesden Green, until September 3.
There are delays on Maygrove Road, in Kilburn, until Wednesday (July 28).
You may also want to watch:
There is a temporary closure in Meadow Way and Mead Terrace in Wembley from Monday until Wednesday from 8am until 5pm.
Work is taking place on Melville Road, Harlesden, from the junction with Gloucester close to Letterbeat Court from Monday until September 13.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
On Monday to Wednesday, Dryburgh Gardens, in Kingsbury, will be closed.
On Thursday and Friday, the North Way in Kingsbury will also be closed.
There are also delays on the North Circular Road up by Staples Corner where there will be lane closures from Wednesday to Friday.
There will be no service on the entire Metropolitan Line on Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 July until midday.
Replacement buses will operate north of Wembley Park.