High Road, Wembley, among Brent street closures next week
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Quite a few roads are closed in Brent this week if you are thinking of jumping in your car and zipping anywhere.
The next seven days starting on July 19 will see a few traffic disruptions for some.
Here is a selection of what to expect.
London Road at the junction with High Road Wembley will be closed from July 20 to 22 for utility repair and maintenance works.
You may also want to watch:
Watford Road up by Sudbury Primary Care Centre is closed until Wednesday.
Park Place at the junction with Wembley Hill Road is closed for utility and maintenance work on Wednesday and Thursday.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
Fulton Road in Wembley Park is closed until mid-August.
Wembley Park Drive will be closed next weekend, from July 24 to 26 for maintenance work.
Queens Park, Brondesbury, Kensal
Shirland Road up by Bravington Road in Queen's Park is closed until Thursday.
There will be delays on Aylestone Avenue in Brondesbury, affecting the whole road for works on the existing water main.
Delays should be expected on Chamberlayne Road until November as proposed works to the Town Centre Improvement Scheme are carried out.
Cricklewood, Dollis Hill
Chichele Road, Cricklewood, has multi-way signals until mid-August so that work including road resurfacing and kerb works can be carried out.
Olive Road in Cricklewood remains closed until the end of August.
Sneyd Road, off Olive Road, is also closed for Thames Water works until Friday.
Cooper Road and Denzil Road off Dudden Hill Lane are closed indicating likely delays until Wednesday.
At this moment there are no planned closures on the Bakerloo and Jubilee lines that might affect tube travellers.