Road closures and disruptions in Brent this week from July 11
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
We’ve rounded up traffic changes that might affect your journey over the next seven days
On Sunday July 11 England are playing Italy in the UEFA Euro 2020 Final so there will be road closures on Fulton Road, Engineers Way, South Way, Wembley Triangle
Utility repair and maintenance works is taking place on Anson Road, Cricklewood on July 12 to 14 so expect delays.
Banister Road in Kensal Town will be closed from July 12 to August 6 while major gas utility works are being carried out.
In Canterbury Road, Kilburn, a pedestrian area is being revamped on the Northbound carriageway between Canterbury Road Junction of Chichester Road, until July 16.
You may also want to watch:
Major works are taking place on Dollis Hill Lane, until October 22.
Brickwork repairs and vegetation removal are in progress on Harrow Road, Sudbury, until July 19.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 8 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 9 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Kingsbury Road is undergoing highway improvement works until July 21, from the junction with Valley Drive, to the junction with Fryent Way.
The whole of Olive Road in Cricklewood will be closed from July 14 until August 22, due to work on the water system.