Road closures and disruptions in Brent this week from July 11
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
We’ve rounded up traffic changes that might affect your journey over the next seven days
On Sunday July 11 England are playing Italy in the UEFA Euro 2020 Final so there will be road closures on Fulton Road, Engineers Way, South Way, Wembley Triangle
Utility repair and maintenance works is taking place on Anson Road, Cricklewood on July 12 to 14 so expect delays.
Banister Road in Kensal Town will be closed from July 12 to August 6 while major gas utility works are being carried out.
In Canterbury Road, Kilburn, a pedestrian area is being revamped on the Northbound carriageway between Canterbury Road Junction of Chichester Road, until July 16.
You may also want to watch:
Major works are taking place on Dollis Hill Lane, until October 22.
Brickwork repairs and vegetation removal are in progress on Harrow Road, Sudbury, until July 19.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 8 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 9 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 10 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
Kingsbury Road is undergoing highway improvement works until July 21, from the junction with Valley Drive, to the junction with Fryent Way.
The whole of Olive Road in Cricklewood will be closed from July 14 until August 22, due to work on the water system.