Disruptions to your journey by car or train around Brent
- Credit: PA
Here are the upcoming traffic alerts to be aware of in Brent between Saturday 26 June and Sunday 4 July.
On the road
Due to Euro 2020 continuing at Wembley, Brent Council is closing the following roads on both Saturday 26 June and Tuesday 29 June: Fulton Road, Engineers Way, South Way and Wembley Triangle.
These closures will take effect at 2pm on June 26 and 11am on June 29 - that's 6 hours before each kick-off.
In Anson Road, Cricklewood there are temporary traffic signals due to electricity work.
You may also want to watch:
On the way to Burnt Oak, in Stag Lane at the junction with Beverly Drive there are temporary traffic signals in place due to construction.
Down in Kilburn, temporary traffic signals have been installed due to construction on B509 Belsize Road at Priory Road, St John’s Wood.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 3 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 6 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
No through traffic is allowed on Christchurch Avenue between Brondesbury Park and Aylestone Avenue.
Extensive road works continue in Chamberlayne Road in Kensal Rise, too.
On Sunday 27 June, Saturday 3 July and Sunday 4 July there is there is no service on the Overground between Willesden Junction and Camden Road.
There is a replacement bus service in operation between the stations.
On Saturday 3 July and Sunday 4 July there is no service Metropolitan Line service between Harrow-on-the-Hill and Aldgate.
TfL recommends using Chiltern Rail Services between Harrow-on-the-Hill and Marylebone.