Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- Credit: Fiona Hanson/PA Archive/PA Images
Here's a round up of some of the traffic changes that might affect your journey over the next seven days.
Olive Road in Cricklewood remains closed until the end of August.
Anson Road in Cricklewood is due to be closed until August 26 as part of Thames Water's lead pipe replacement project.
Also closing from Monday is Dartmouth Road, which links Kilburn to Willesden Green, until September 3.
Bridge Road and Hawkins Road in Church End are closed from Monday until August 20.
You may also want to watch:
Expect delays on Aylestone Avenue until Friday as Thames Water carries out work.
Chapter Road in Dollis Hill is closed for roadworks until October.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Charlie Cooper guides Wealdstone to victory at King's Lynn Town
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 'It's yours to keep', Boney M's Liz Mitchell talks NFTs, new old music and a future world tour
Dudden Hill Lane has multi way signals that will slow traffic and cause delays until August 13.
There's a brief reprieve from delays on St Andrews Road in Willesden on Monday but Thursday and Friday work is being carried out slowing it up again.
Old North Circular Road in Stonebridge is closed until September 26.
Expect delays on Kilburn High Road on Wednesday between Cavendish and Loveridge Road.
London Underground staff plan to strike from midday on Tuesday until Wednesday and three further days this month over pay.