Traffic delays in Kensal Green and Queen’s Park area after 14 people injured in Ladbroke Grove bus crash
- Credit: Archant
A bus crash in Ladbroke Grove which has injured 14 people has lead to traffic delays in the Kensal Green and Queen’s Park area.
Road closures in Ladbroke Grove at the junction of the Harrow Road are in place after a woman in her 30s was hit by the bus which is believed to have swerved and mounted the pavement.
The pedestrian has been taken to hospital with minor injuries and 12 passengers on the bus and the driver were also injured following the crash near the junction with Canal Way.
No one is believed to have received life-threatening or life-changing injuries.
The road closures will stay in place to allow emergency services ro deal with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley