Tottenham men charged in connection with suspected Wembley looting
Police officer was also hit by a car in the early hours of Tuesday morning
Two men have been charged in connection with a suspected failed looting spree in which a police officer was hit by a car.
PC Allan Gray was rushed to hospital after being injured in Fulton Road, Wembley, in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
He has since been discharged.
Lloyd Marfo, 22, and Samuel Owusu Poku, 23, both from Tottenham, north London, are accused of conspiracy to burgle.
You may also want to watch:
Marfo is also charged with dangerous driving.
Both men appeared before Brent Magistrates Court on Thursday morning and were remanded in custody to attend Wood Green Crown Court on Monday (15).
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 QPR boss 'disappointed' as two late goals cost his side at West Brom
- 9 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 10 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground