Tottenham men charged in connection with suspected Wembley looting
Police officer was also hit by a car in the early hours of Tuesday morning
Two men have been charged in connection with a suspected failed looting spree in which a police officer was hit by a car.
PC Allan Gray was rushed to hospital after being injured in Fulton Road, Wembley, in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
He has since been discharged.
Lloyd Marfo, 22, and Samuel Owusu Poku, 23, both from Tottenham, north London, are accused of conspiracy to burgle.
You may also want to watch:
Marfo is also charged with dangerous driving.
Both men appeared before Brent Magistrates Court on Thursday morning and were remanded in custody to attend Wood Green Crown Court on Monday (15).
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Dykes hurt as QPR topple Hatters to end season on winning note
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 QPR boss Warburton not worried about Dykes' injury
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road