Tottenham man caught in Brent Police sting admits theft
- Credit: Archant
Haifa Mokuba, 29, stole a car which had been marked with Smartwater
A man has admitted stealing a car which was under surveillance as part of a sting carried out by Brent Police.
Officers set up a trap car in the borough marked with the anti-theft liquid Smartwater on Monday.
The car subsequently stolen and traced to Holloway, north London.
Haifa Mokuba, 29, from Tottenham. North London, appeared before Hendon Magistrates Court on Tuesday where he pleaded guilty to theft.
He will be sentenced on April 17.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 4 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 5 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 6 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 7 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 8 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 9 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 10 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court