Tottenham man caught in Brent Police sting admits theft
- Credit: Archant
Haifa Mokuba, 29, stole a car which had been marked with Smartwater
A man has admitted stealing a car which was under surveillance as part of a sting carried out by Brent Police.
Officers set up a trap car in the borough marked with the anti-theft liquid Smartwater on Monday.
The car subsequently stolen and traced to Holloway, north London.
Haifa Mokuba, 29, from Tottenham. North London, appeared before Hendon Magistrates Court on Tuesday where he pleaded guilty to theft.
You may also want to watch:
He will be sentenced on April 17.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 Wealdstone settle for a draw against Aldershot Town