Tottenham man caught in Brent Police sting admits theft
- Credit: Archant
Haifa Mokuba, 29, stole a car which had been marked with Smartwater
A man has admitted stealing a car which was under surveillance as part of a sting carried out by Brent Police.
Officers set up a trap car in the borough marked with the anti-theft liquid Smartwater on Monday.
The car subsequently stolen and traced to Holloway, north London.
Haifa Mokuba, 29, from Tottenham. North London, appeared before Hendon Magistrates Court on Tuesday where he pleaded guilty to theft.
You may also want to watch:
He will be sentenced on April 17.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre