Tottenham Hotspur legends to play in football charity match in Kingsbury
Line-up includes ex-winger who became a lecturer at Wembley college
A team of Tottenham Hotspur legends is set to come to Kingsbury next month for a charity football match.
Darren Anderton, Clive Wilson and Ian Walker are among the names being touted to appear at Kingsbury Town Football Club’s Silver Jubilee Lane in Townsend Lane on June 12.
It is also hoped former Spurs Mark Falco and Garry Brooke will don their boots.
Tony Galvin is also expected to be in the final line-up.
You may also want to watch:
After the former winger hung up his boots he became a lecturer at the College of North West London in Wembley.
Any money raised at the event will go towards Boys Town Jerusalem, a school in Bayit Vegam, Jerusalem where more than 800 socially or financially disadvantaged Jewish boys study, and generally, live.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 3 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 8 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 9 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 10 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
There will also be an auction, which should include a signed Spurs shirt and dinner for two at a top Jewish restaurant.
Tickets cost �6 for adults, �4 for children or �15 for the family.
To take part call Laurence Stein on 0207 4041437 or email email@example.com.