Tottenham Hotspur legends to play in football charity match in Kingsbury
Line-up includes ex-winger who became a lecturer at Wembley college
A team of Tottenham Hotspur legends is set to come to Kingsbury next month for a charity football match.
Darren Anderton, Clive Wilson and Ian Walker are among the names being touted to appear at Kingsbury Town Football Club’s Silver Jubilee Lane in Townsend Lane on June 12.
It is also hoped former Spurs Mark Falco and Garry Brooke will don their boots.
Tony Galvin is also expected to be in the final line-up.
You may also want to watch:
After the former winger hung up his boots he became a lecturer at the College of North West London in Wembley.
Any money raised at the event will go towards Boys Town Jerusalem, a school in Bayit Vegam, Jerusalem where more than 800 socially or financially disadvantaged Jewish boys study, and generally, live.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 10 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
There will also be an auction, which should include a signed Spurs shirt and dinner for two at a top Jewish restaurant.
Tickets cost �6 for adults, �4 for children or �15 for the family.
To take part call Laurence Stein on 0207 4041437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.