Tottenham Hotspur footballer Harry Kane and former player Gary Mabbutt will meet fans at LDO in Wembley Park
- Credit: Archant
Tottenham Hotspur footballer Harry Kane and former club player Gary Mabbutt will be taking part in an autograph signing session in Wembley Park.
The sportsmen are coming to the London Designer Outlet next Wednesday where they will meet fans for two hours as part of a healthy living campaign taking place in Brent.
A ‘Spurs Nurse’ will be delivering free health checks at LDO during the signing session in support of Brent Council’s ‘My Heart Beats for Brent’ campaign.
Over the coming months, Tottenham Hotspur will be engaging with residents in Brent following a decision to play its Champions League home matches at Wembley Stadium this season.
The club also has the option of playing all its home games at Wembley during the construction of its new stadium in Tottenham during 2017/2018.
You may also want to watch:
The free health checks and autograph sessions will take place from 3.30 – 5.30pm.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 10 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton