Tossed eateries serve up wholesome salads anyone can enjoy
They use wholesome, healthy ingredients
Having a salad for lunch doesn’t have to mean you forcing down limp lettuce leaves, over-ripe tomatoes and soggy cucumbers.
Nor does it mean the feeling of hunger an hour later.
Tossed eateries offer a range of wholesome healthy ingredients that are not only delicious but will keep you going until your next meal.
You can chose a pre-set option or make your own with the mouth-watering array of ingredients.
You may also want to watch:
Opting for the brown basmati rice base with halloumii, spring onions, tomatoes and chicken, their generous portions will leave you struggling to finish.
For those who like to fuel their brain before work their Breakfast Platter with Scottish Smoked Salmon served on low GI granary bread or Fruit Salad Platters of seasonal fruits freshly prepared in store or ideal.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
Tossed has seven branches across London including one located in the food section of Westfield Shopping Centre.
They all offer free delivery on orders more than �25 and within a 10 minutes round walking trip from each store.
You can place an order by calling your local branch of Tossed or visiting www.www.tosseduk.com
The Times has teamed up with Tossed to offer lunch for a week at its branch in Westfield for one lucky reader.
To be in with a chance answer the following question: How much do you have to spend to receive free delivery from Tossed?
Answers on a postcard to Tossed competition, Times Series, 100A Avenue Road, London, NW3 3HF.
Closing date July 8.