Tossed eateries serve up wholesome salads anyone can enjoy
They use wholesome, healthy ingredients
Having a salad for lunch doesn’t have to mean you forcing down limp lettuce leaves, over-ripe tomatoes and soggy cucumbers.
Nor does it mean the feeling of hunger an hour later.
Tossed eateries offer a range of wholesome healthy ingredients that are not only delicious but will keep you going until your next meal.
You can chose a pre-set option or make your own with the mouth-watering array of ingredients.
Opting for the brown basmati rice base with halloumii, spring onions, tomatoes and chicken, their generous portions will leave you struggling to finish.
For those who like to fuel their brain before work their Breakfast Platter with Scottish Smoked Salmon served on low GI granary bread or Fruit Salad Platters of seasonal fruits freshly prepared in store or ideal.
- 1 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 2 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 3 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 4 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 5 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 6 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
Tossed has seven branches across London including one located in the food section of Westfield Shopping Centre.
They all offer free delivery on orders more than �25 and within a 10 minutes round walking trip from each store.
You can place an order by calling your local branch of Tossed or visiting www.www.tosseduk.com
The Times has teamed up with Tossed to offer lunch for a week at its branch in Westfield for one lucky reader.
To be in with a chance answer the following question: How much do you have to spend to receive free delivery from Tossed?
Answers on a postcard to Tossed competition, Times Series, 100A Avenue Road, London, NW3 3HF.
Closing date July 8.