Tossed eateries serve up wholesome salads anyone can enjoy
They use wholesome, healthy ingredients
Having a salad for lunch doesn’t have to mean you forcing down limp lettuce leaves, over-ripe tomatoes and soggy cucumbers.
Nor does it mean the feeling of hunger an hour later.
Tossed eateries offer a range of wholesome healthy ingredients that are not only delicious but will keep you going until your next meal.
You can chose a pre-set option or make your own with the mouth-watering array of ingredients.
You may also want to watch:
Opting for the brown basmati rice base with halloumii, spring onions, tomatoes and chicken, their generous portions will leave you struggling to finish.
For those who like to fuel their brain before work their Breakfast Platter with Scottish Smoked Salmon served on low GI granary bread or Fruit Salad Platters of seasonal fruits freshly prepared in store or ideal.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 Sudbury estate residents slam council's parking plans
Tossed has seven branches across London including one located in the food section of Westfield Shopping Centre.
They all offer free delivery on orders more than �25 and within a 10 minutes round walking trip from each store.
You can place an order by calling your local branch of Tossed or visiting www.www.tosseduk.com
The Times has teamed up with Tossed to offer lunch for a week at its branch in Westfield for one lucky reader.
To be in with a chance answer the following question: How much do you have to spend to receive free delivery from Tossed?
Answers on a postcard to Tossed competition, Times Series, 100A Avenue Road, London, NW3 3HF.
Closing date July 8.