Top 10 Albums of 2010: Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite
Review of The Year
Over the years Kylie has been many things. With Aphrodite you get the sense that she is being who and what she wants to be.
As a launch single and album opener, All The Lovers provided an indicator of the strength of what was to come.
There are monumental dancefloor fillers here, but plenty more besides in what is both a balanced and diverse offering.
You get baroque Kylie with Closer, anthem Kylie with Can’t Beat The Feeling, deity Kylie on the title track and yes ‘Kylie’ Kylie on Looking For An Angel
You may also want to watch:
There’s even a sub-New Order/The Cure feel to parts of Cupid Boy.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Dykes hurt as QPR topple Hatters to end season on winning note
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 QPR boss Warburton not worried about Dykes' injury
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named