Throats cut in knife attack
by Alex Wellman A man was cut across the throat and stabbed in the stomach during a knife attack as he got off a bus. Another man was also cut across the neck after the pair, aged 30 and 24, got into an argument with a the attacker on the
by Alex Wellman
A man was cut across the throat and stabbed in the stomach during a knife attack as he got off a bus.
Another man was also cut across the neck after the pair, aged 30 and 24, got into an argument with a the attacker on the 18 bus at around 12.10 am on Saturday April 18.
The bus had just pulled up to a stop in Harlesden High Street when the suspect, pulled a knife on the pair.
You may also want to watch:
The attacker is described as a black man, 25, wearing dark clothing. He ran off towards Harlesden town centre.
The 30-year-old victim had non-life threatening injuries but was treated in hospital and has now been released.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Dykes hurt as QPR topple Hatters to end season on winning note
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 QPR boss Warburton not worried about Dykes' injury
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
The 24-year-old victim declined hospital treatment
DC Paul Smith from Brent CID said: "This was a traumatic ordeal for the victims. Anyone who was in the area at the time of the incident or if they believe they know the identity of the suspect are asked to contact Brent CID on 020 8733 3709 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111."