Throats cut in knife attack
by Alex Wellman A man was cut across the throat and stabbed in the stomach during a knife attack as he got off a bus. Another man was also cut across the neck after the pair, aged 30 and 24, got into an argument with a the attacker on the
by Alex Wellman
A man was cut across the throat and stabbed in the stomach during a knife attack as he got off a bus.
Another man was also cut across the neck after the pair, aged 30 and 24, got into an argument with a the attacker on the 18 bus at around 12.10 am on Saturday April 18.
The bus had just pulled up to a stop in Harlesden High Street when the suspect, pulled a knife on the pair.
You may also want to watch:
The attacker is described as a black man, 25, wearing dark clothing. He ran off towards Harlesden town centre.
The 30-year-old victim had non-life threatening injuries but was treated in hospital and has now been released.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Summer in the City: Five things to do in Brent this weekend
The 24-year-old victim declined hospital treatment
DC Paul Smith from Brent CID said: "This was a traumatic ordeal for the victims. Anyone who was in the area at the time of the incident or if they believe they know the identity of the suspect are asked to contact Brent CID on 020 8733 3709 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111."