Three-year-old boy seriously injured after being hit by car in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A three-year-old boy is seriously injured in hospital following a collision with a car in Kilburn.
Police and emergency were called to Shoot Up Hill at around 3pm yesterday afternoon to reports of a silver VW Golf in collision with a pedestrian.
The pedestrian, a three-year-old boy, sustained serious injuries and is currently in a serious but stable condition in a central London hospital, Scotland Yard said.
A spokesman added: “The driver stopped at the scene and has been helping officers with their enquiries.
“No arrest has been made.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision or has information is asked to call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 0208 991 9555 or police on 101.
Alternatively, people can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or tweet @MetCC
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 10 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton