Three women injured in Dollis Hill road smash
Fire crews had to cut the roof off one of the cars
Three women were rushed to hospital following a car crash in Dollis Hill on Saturday morning.
Police were called to the accident in Burnley Road, at the junction with Dudden Hill Lane, at 10.50am.
Firefighters had to cut the roof of a car off to rescue passengers.
Two women, in their 50s, were taken to hospital with pains in their chest as well as pains in their side and hip.
You may also want to watch:
The third, who was driving the second car, was treated for pain in her back.
Roads were closed causing traffic chaos for drivers for several hours.
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 Teenager jailed after robbing sex worker at knifepoint
- 4 Police appeal for missing woman from Cricklewood
- 5 The Repair Shop’s Jay Blades on how he mended his own life
- 6 Parents 'not consulted' on restructuring of Brondesbury Park primary school
- 7 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 8 Kilburn residents shout 'save our square' from over-development
- 9 Exhibition celebrating Gujarati influences launches in Willesden
- 10 Police officer convicted after being caught drink driving