Third person charged following fraud investigation at Copland Community School in Wembley
Former human resources manager Michele McKenzie will appear in court alongside former headteacher, Sir Alan Davies, and former deputy headteacher, Dr Richard Evans
Police have charged another person after investigating the alleged misappropriation of funds at a Wembley School.
Michele McKenzie, 52, of Shaldon Drive, Ruislip, has been charged with conspiracy to defraud and conspiracy to commit false accounting at Copland Community School, in Cecil Avenue, Wembley.
McKenzie, who was the school’s human resources manager, is the third person to be charged following a fraud squad investigation into the misappropriation of funds at the school.
The former deputy headteacher, Dr Richard Evans, of Barnet Road, Barnet has was charged today with conspiracy to defraud and fraud by abuse of position.
You may also want to watch:
The former headmaster, Sir Alan Davies, 64, from Mill Hill, north London, was charged yesterday with conspiracy to defraud, money laundering, conspiracy to commit false accounting and fraud by abuse of position.
All three will appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on June 12.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
Four other people arrested in connection with the enquiry have been bailed to return on dates in May pending further enquiries.