Third person charged following fraud investigation at Copland Community School in Wembley
Former human resources manager Michele McKenzie will appear in court alongside former headteacher, Sir Alan Davies, and former deputy headteacher, Dr Richard Evans
Police have charged another person after investigating the alleged misappropriation of funds at a Wembley School.
Michele McKenzie, 52, of Shaldon Drive, Ruislip, has been charged with conspiracy to defraud and conspiracy to commit false accounting at Copland Community School, in Cecil Avenue, Wembley.
McKenzie, who was the school’s human resources manager, is the third person to be charged following a fraud squad investigation into the misappropriation of funds at the school.
The former deputy headteacher, Dr Richard Evans, of Barnet Road, Barnet has was charged today with conspiracy to defraud and fraud by abuse of position.
You may also want to watch:
The former headmaster, Sir Alan Davies, 64, from Mill Hill, north London, was charged yesterday with conspiracy to defraud, money laundering, conspiracy to commit false accounting and fraud by abuse of position.
All three will appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on June 12.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 4 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 5 Brent's community lead offers condolences to murdered sisters' families
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
Four other people arrested in connection with the enquiry have been bailed to return on dates in May pending further enquiries.