Third person charged following fraud investigation at Copland Community School in Wembley
Former human resources manager Michele McKenzie will appear in court alongside former headteacher, Sir Alan Davies, and former deputy headteacher, Dr Richard Evans
Police have charged another person after investigating the alleged misappropriation of funds at a Wembley School.
Michele McKenzie, 52, of Shaldon Drive, Ruislip, has been charged with conspiracy to defraud and conspiracy to commit false accounting at Copland Community School, in Cecil Avenue, Wembley.
McKenzie, who was the school’s human resources manager, is the third person to be charged following a fraud squad investigation into the misappropriation of funds at the school.
The former deputy headteacher, Dr Richard Evans, of Barnet Road, Barnet has was charged today with conspiracy to defraud and fraud by abuse of position.
The former headmaster, Sir Alan Davies, 64, from Mill Hill, north London, was charged yesterday with conspiracy to defraud, money laundering, conspiracy to commit false accounting and fraud by abuse of position.
All three will appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on June 12.
- 1 Brent tenant 'distressed' at housing waiting list change
- 2 Polio virus detected in sewage in Brent
- 3 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 4 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
- 5 Unarmed boy stabbed to death in his home by group ‘out for blood’, court told
- 6 Man due in court over Wembley murder
- 7 Councils get cash to tackle chewing gum on high streets
- 8 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 9 Sven Badzak: Stabbing victim's family ‘outraged’ as trial delayed
- 10 QPR boss Beale disappointed to bow out of Carabao Cup
Four other people arrested in connection with the enquiry have been bailed to return on dates in May pending further enquiries.