Thieves continue to target pubs in Brent
Two incidents in last three days
Brent police are warning residents to be extra vigilant when out enjoying themselves in pubs and bars following a spate of recent thefts.
The latest incident came on Saturday, (24) when a 31-year-old woman had her jacket stolen from The Good Ship, in Kilburn High Road.
The day before on Friday, November 23, a 65-year-old man was in the toilets at JJ Moons in Wembley High Road when an Asian man began speaking to him.
When the man left the toilet he noticed his wallet was missing.
You may also want to watch:
Police are urging people not to leave property unattended even if it is for just a minute and be aware of people around them.
If you have information on any of these thefts contact your local Police via 101 or Crimestoppers in confidence on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 2 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 3 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 4 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 5 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 6 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 7 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 8 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 9 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 10 Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year