Thieves continue to target pubs in Brent
Two incidents in last three days
Brent police are warning residents to be extra vigilant when out enjoying themselves in pubs and bars following a spate of recent thefts.
The latest incident came on Saturday, (24) when a 31-year-old woman had her jacket stolen from The Good Ship, in Kilburn High Road.
The day before on Friday, November 23, a 65-year-old man was in the toilets at JJ Moons in Wembley High Road when an Asian man began speaking to him.
When the man left the toilet he noticed his wallet was missing.
You may also want to watch:
Police are urging people not to leave property unattended even if it is for just a minute and be aware of people around them.
If you have information on any of these thefts contact your local Police via 101 or Crimestoppers in confidence on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Wembley sickle cell sufferer died due to 'neglect' at Northwick Park Hospital