The world’s best mum lives at The Mayhew in Kensal Green
- Credit: Archant
The world’s best mum has been crowned and she’s currently living in Kensal Green.
Daisy the cat has been given the prestigious title by staff at The Mayhew Animal Home after she became a surrogate mother to three abandoned kittens.
The loving moggy took on the role after her own three kittens had to be put to sleep due to a deformity.
Staff at the animal sanctuary in Trenmar Gardens, placed Snuggle Bear, Kitten Bear and Bozo in her care after their natural mum abandoned them and a member of the public brought them in.
Kate Stanley, from the home’s cattery, said: “Daisy is a really special cat whose mothering instincts defied all odds.
You may also want to watch:
“She really is world’s best mum.”
The cats will remain together until the kittens are old enough to be weaned and then they will all be rehomed.
For more about the Mayhew visit themayhew.org.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 8 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 9 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley