The Perfume Shop, CeX, Wenzel’s and Explore Learning to open in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Four more names have signed up to open shops in the £90million development in Wembley High Road.
Technology and entertainment chain CeX, The Perfume Shop, bakery chain Wenzel’s and private tuition company Explore Learning have all signed leases for the busy thoroughfare.
They will join Sports Direct, Tesco Metro, The Gym and TK Maxx Everything Everywhere and Brighthouse who have all opened stores in the last few years.
Killian Morris, senior development manager at St. Modwen, previously told the Times: “Wembley Central has been transformed from a tired 1960s shopping centre into a modern, bustling retail location.
“These exciting new brands will further emphasise the appeal of the town centre, providing shoppers with more choice and variety.”
Once completed the development will include 150,000 sq ft of retail and leisure space, 23,000 sq ft of modern office space, 155 apartments, 86-bedroom Travelodge with a bar/restaurant, upgrade of Wembley Central station (Bakerloo Line) and a secure 24-hour multi-storey car park.
- 1 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 2 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 3 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 4 Battle lines drawn as school’s 3G pitch decision heads to meeting
- 5 Police officers barred for 'shameful' misconduct over murdered sisters
- 6 Met Police arrest more than 900 in London-wide knife crime op
- 7 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack
- 8 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 9 Handcuffing: What is the Met's new policy and why has it been introduced?
- 10 Covid-19: How Brent's current cases compare to November 2020