The Mayhew Animal Home in Christmas appeal to unite Bailey with its owner
- Credit: Archant
Have you lost a gorgeous blue and white budgie who thinks they are the feathered equivalent of Houdini and has a healthy appetite?
If so your budgie might be at the Mayhew Animal Home in Kensal Green.
A budgie, who has been nicknamed Bailey, has ended up in the charity based in Trenmar Gardens, after it flew into a stranger’s home in north London.
The hunt is on to reunite Bailey with its owner.
Bailey has been described by staff as a young bird, who is a bit of an escape artist and likes to be let loose
You may also want to watch:
Matt Pearson, from The Mayhew, added: ““Bailey is a bit of a cheeky chappie. As soon as I start opening my dinner or rustling a crisp packet Bailey wants a piece.”
If anyone has any information about Bailey please call 0208 962 8009 or visit themayhew.org.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Health chief praises staff 'flying' across Brent and Camden to vaccinate housebound residents
- 9 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury