The Mayhew Animal Home in Christmas appeal to unite Bailey with its owner
- Credit: Archant
Have you lost a gorgeous blue and white budgie who thinks they are the feathered equivalent of Houdini and has a healthy appetite?
If so your budgie might be at the Mayhew Animal Home in Kensal Green.
A budgie, who has been nicknamed Bailey, has ended up in the charity based in Trenmar Gardens, after it flew into a stranger’s home in north London.
The hunt is on to reunite Bailey with its owner.
Bailey has been described by staff as a young bird, who is a bit of an escape artist and likes to be let loose
You may also want to watch:
Matt Pearson, from The Mayhew, added: ““Bailey is a bit of a cheeky chappie. As soon as I start opening my dinner or rustling a crisp packet Bailey wants a piece.”
If anyone has any information about Bailey please call 0208 962 8009 or visit themayhew.org.
- 1 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 2 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 3 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 6 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 9 'Universal credit cut is the worst possible decision at the worst possible time'
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley