The Mayhew Animal Home boosted by support from Kensal Rise estate agents
- Credit: Archant
Daniels in Chamberlayne Road will sponsor three of the charity’s events
An estate agents in Kensal Rise is helping to keep a roof over the heads of abandoned and abused pets by sponsoring three events by an animal charity.
Daniels in Chamberlayne Road is supporting the Mayhew Animal Home in its quest to raise much needed fund.
The charity in Trenmar Gardens, Kensal Green, helps thousands of animals each year that have been dumped by the owners or subjected to cruelty and neglect.
Tony Bunce, manager of Daniels, said: “I wanted to ensure that we partnered with a charity where we could make a notable difference and where we could get involved as well as just being able to offer financial support.
You may also want to watch:
“We have been able to volunteer at the last two events and look forward to working with The Mayhew later in the year with their Halloween event.
“We believe helping our local community is so important and we are pleased that we are able to work with the Mayhew as a charity partner.”
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 8 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
Established in 1886, The Mayhew relies on donations for its running costs.
It also runs an onsite community veterinary clinic which offers low cost and free services.
Alison Morgan, The Mayhew’s head of marketing and communications, said: “We are delighted that Daniels has chosen to support us here at The Mayhew. It costs over £3,400 each day to keep The Mayhew operational and receiving financial support from Daniels is fantastic.
“However, they are also supporting us in many other ways including helping to create more awareness of the animals that need adoption as well as donating gifts for our events.”
For more information about The Mayhew visit www. themayhew.org.