Thanksgiving service for pets to be held in Kensal Green on Sunday
- Credit: Archant
A church is calling all pet owners and their animals to a blessing and thanksgiving service to celebrate World Animal Day.
The Rev Graham Noyce will lead the service for all well behaved pets this Sunday, ) at 2pm at St Martin’s Anglican Church in Mortimer Road, Kensal Green.
Photographs of pets that are a little to shy for a public outing or have passed away can be brought to the service to be displayed and blessed.
The service will be dedicated to the nuns of the Russian Orthodox Convent of the Nativity of the Virgin in the Kaluga region of Russia where they have established a sanctuary for abandoned animals.
Refreshments will be served after the service.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries: 07958 950137
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 3 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 6 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man