Teenagers arrested for Wembley shootings
Youths shoot 5-year-old while playing with brothers
THREE teenagers have been arrested for firearm offences after two men and a 5-year-old child were shot with a gun.
The victims were all hit by pellets from an air rifle in Hirst Crescent, Wembley, on February 4, 5 and 6.
The arrests came following a chase after police noticed three male youths acting suspiciously, on February 8, as they spoke to members of the public in nearby Pellatt Road, Wembley.
Two escaped but a 19-year-old was caught with an air rifle and arrested.
You may also want to watch:
A 17 and 15-year-old known to Preston Safer Neighbourhood Team were arrested later.
None of the injuries were serious but the 5-year-old, who was hit on the back of the head as he played with his brothers on February 6, was taken to hospital by ambulance for the wound to be cleaned.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
A 58-year-old was hit on the back of the head as he cleaned his car on February 5 and was taken to hospital by his daughter to be checked.
A 33-year-old was hit in the stomach and elbow as he walked to his flat on February 4 and attended to by London Ambulance Service.
*All three youths were arrested for three counts of actual bodily harm and possession of a firearm and bailed until March 10.