Teenager to stand trial for Kilburn stabbing next month
Youth accused of the attempted murder of a 17-year-old
A teenager accused of stabbing a man to death on a sports pitch is set to face trial next month.
The 16-year-old, from Belsize Park, is charged with the murder of Milad Golmakani in Mortimer Crescent, Kilburn, on April 20.
Iranian-born Mr Golmakani, from Swiss Cottage, died from wounds to the chest and neck.
The youth, who cannot be named for legal reason, is also accused of the attempted murder of a 17 year-old boy who was also stabbed in the arm during the same incident.
You may also want to watch:
Yesterday, the 16-year-old appeared at the Old Bailey via videolink before Judge Martin Stephens QC.
He pleaded not guilty to charges of murder, attempted murder and wounding with intent.
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 Teenager jailed after robbing sex worker at knifepoint
- 4 Police appeal for missing woman from Cricklewood
- 5 The Repair Shop’s Jay Blades on how he mended his own life
- 6 Parents 'not consulted' on restructuring of Brondesbury Park primary school
- 7 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 8 Kilburn residents shout 'save our square' from over-development
- 9 Exhibition celebrating Gujarati influences launches in Willesden
- 10 Police officer convicted after being caught drink driving
The teenager will face trial on August 8.
He was remanded in custody.