Teenager in court charged with Kilburn murder
Youth is accused of stabbing to death 20-year-old in street brawl
A TEENAGER is due in court today (Tuesday) charged with killing a man during a street brawl in Kilburn.
Milad Golmakani, 22, died after he was stabbed during the melee in Mortimer Crescent, at around 5pm on April 20.
A 17-year-old boy was also injured.
A 16-year-old boy from the NW8 area, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been charged with Mr Golmakani’s murder and the attempted murder of the other injured teenager.
He will appear before West London Youth Court.
- 1 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 2 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 3 Police officers who shared photos of murdered sisters to be sentenced early next month
- 4 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 5 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 6 Omicron: Mosque reopens as vaccine centre to meet demand
- 7 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 8 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 9 Wembley Stadium hosts careers expo to help Brent young people into City jobs
- 10 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?