Teenager in court charged with Kilburn murder
Youth is accused of stabbing to death 20-year-old in street brawl
A TEENAGER is due in court today (Tuesday) charged with killing a man during a street brawl in Kilburn.
Milad Golmakani, 22, died after he was stabbed during the melee in Mortimer Crescent, at around 5pm on April 20.
A 17-year-old boy was also injured.
A 16-year-old boy from the NW8 area, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been charged with Mr Golmakani’s murder and the attempted murder of the other injured teenager.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear before West London Youth Court.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden