Teenager in court charged with Kilburn murder
Youth is accused of stabbing to death 20-year-old in street brawl
A TEENAGER is due in court today (Tuesday) charged with killing a man during a street brawl in Kilburn.
Milad Golmakani, 22, died after he was stabbed during the melee in Mortimer Crescent, at around 5pm on April 20.
A 17-year-old boy was also injured.
A 16-year-old boy from the NW8 area, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been charged with Mr Golmakani’s murder and the attempted murder of the other injured teenager.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear before West London Youth Court.
- 1 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 6 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 7 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 8 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 9 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 10 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity