Teenager chased and beaten unconscious by armed gang of youths
Police find 17-year-old slumped in the street
Detectives are appealing for information after a teenager was beaten unconscious by an armed group of youths yesterday evening (Sunday).
Four youths brandishing a belt and a wooden stick chased the 17-year-old victim from Harrow Road, Queen’s Park, to Walterton Road, Maida Vale, before attacking him at around 6.15pm.
The group fled in two cars.
The victim was rushed to hospital where he was treated for head and face injuries.
He has since been discharged.
Four hours later, two men aged 20 and 21 were arrested on suspicion of Grievous Bodily Harm after their car was pulled over by police in Park Lane at around 10.40pm.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 4 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 7 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 8 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 9 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
Both have been bailed to return to a police station in December.
DS Bruce Mascall, investigating officer said: “I am keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed this incident.”
Anyone who witnessed the attack should call the incident room
on 020 7321 9314 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.