Teenager chased and beaten unconscious by armed gang of youths
Police find 17-year-old slumped in the street
Detectives are appealing for information after a teenager was beaten unconscious by an armed group of youths yesterday evening (Sunday).
Four youths brandishing a belt and a wooden stick chased the 17-year-old victim from Harrow Road, Queen’s Park, to Walterton Road, Maida Vale, before attacking him at around 6.15pm.
The group fled in two cars.
The victim was rushed to hospital where he was treated for head and face injuries.
You may also want to watch:
He has since been discharged.
Four hours later, two men aged 20 and 21 were arrested on suspicion of Grievous Bodily Harm after their car was pulled over by police in Park Lane at around 10.40pm.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
Both have been bailed to return to a police station in December.
DS Bruce Mascall, investigating officer said: “I am keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed this incident.”
Anyone who witnessed the attack should call the incident room
on 020 7321 9314 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.