Teen bailed over Maida Vale stabbing
Eighteen-year-old was being questioned after man knifed in stomach and chest
A TEENAGER arrested after a 66-year-old man was stabbed in Maida Vale has been released on police bail.
The 18-year-old was questioned following the attack which took place on October 25 in Saltram Crescent, near the junction with Croxley Road, at 10pm.
The victim, who has not been named, was knifed in the stomach and chest and was rushed to hospital in a critical condition.
After undergoing surgery his condition has improved and he is said to be stable.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Paul Armstrong, who leading the investigation, is appealing for information.
He said: “This was a violent attack during which the victim was stabbed multiple times.
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 4 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 5 Fresh appeal to find mum of newborn baby girl found in Grand Union Canal
- 6 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 7 Three Brent Labour councillors apologised for wrongdoing in 2020
- 8 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 9 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 10 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
“I would urge anyone who may have seen or heard something, or been in the area at the time of the attack, to get in touch as soon as possible.”
Anyone with information is asked to call Westminster Serious Violence Team on 020 7321 9314 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.